You can apply if you plan to visit any of the following events:
- Undergraduate or postgraduate physical Open Day, Visit Day, Applicant Day or Interview Day at either our Chester, Warrington, Birkenhead or Shrewsbury sites
- Undergraduate or postgraduate physical campus tour
- Physical Outreach event
Eligible applicants must have a genuine interest in enrolling in a full-time or part-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at one of our campuses and meet at least one of the criteria outlined below in order to apply:
- Be eligible for free school meals or pupil premium (not applicable for postgraduate courses)
- Looked after Children / have been in local authority care
- In receipt of benefits, such as Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA), Employment and Support Allowance (ESA), Income Support, Tax Credits or Universal Credit
- Have a declared disability and are in receipt of Personal Independence Payment (PIP) or Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Estranged student
*All evidence must be dated within the last twelve months.
This fund is for UK residents only. All awards are made on a discretionary basis and are subject to funding. Each case will be assessed individually.
Please note that this is subject to the availability of the allocated budget.
To apply and complete the Travel Bursary Claim Form please visit https://www1.chester.ac.uk/undergraduate/visit-us/support/travel-bursary
At Chester Student Rentals we hope that you are granted your application and eventually come to study in Chester. If you do, remember, we are always here to help you find a beautiful home away from home. Good Luck!