Available September 2020 From £95 Per person per week all inclusive
6 Bouverie Street is a popular 5 bedroomed house on 3 floors, just a 2 minute walk from the main Parkgate campus and a 5 minute walk to the city centre. This house is in the heart of The Garden Lane Student Quarter and within close proximity to a variety of shops and pubs on Garden Lane. The popular Bouverie Arms is right on the doorstep.
The house boasts a fabulous fitted kitchen with a breakfast bar. Plenty of cupboard and work space for 5 students.
The large lounge is homely and a great place to socialise in together.
There are two shower rooms upstairs and there is 1 single and four double rooms.
Outside is a large patio area for bbq’s in the summer.
- Bedrooms: Fully furnished, equipped with one single and four 4ft beds, built in wardrobe, , chest of drawers, book shelf, desk, chair and pin board.
- Kitchen: Equipped with electric cooker, gas hob, washer/dryer, microwave, 2 fridges, 2 freezers,
- Lounge: Two sofas, coffee table & flatscreen TV
- Dining Room: Breakfast bar in the kitchen
- Bathrooms: Two shower rooms with electric showers.
- Garden: Patio back garden with garden bench, washing line
- Contract: 48 weeks starting 1st September - £95 Single Room & £98-£100 Double Room
- Inclusive Bills: Gas, Electric,Water TV Licence ( in the communal lounge) and broadband
- Distances: 5 minutes to the Parkgate Campus and 15-20 minutes to the Riverside campus.
- Safety Certificates: Gas Safety, Fire Extinguisher, Smoke Detection, Periodic Electric
- Licence's: HMO