2 Rooms, Available Sept 2019 From £100 Per person per week all inclusive
Ashlawn Court is a fabulous house share for 4 students on 3 floors. The house is situated just off Liverpool Road opposite The Law Faculty. There are 4 double bedrooms, 2 on the ground floor and 2 on the third floor. The large lounge/dining room and a fully equipped kitchen are on the second floor. There is a bathroom on the 3rd floor for the two bedrooms and a shower room on the ground floor for the two downstairs bedrooms.
To the rear of the property is a secluded courtyard garden and has the benefit of off road parking for 1 car. Walking distance to The Bache train station where you can get the train over to Liverpool and Morrisons supermarket..
A popular house.
- Lounge: 2 sofa's, 2 chairs, coffee table, side table, rug, wall mounted Tv and shelves
- Dining Room: Table and 4 chairs
- Kitchen: Electric cooker, microwave, 2 fridge freezers, washing machine and tumble dryer in the utility area.
- Shower rooms 2: Electric shower, wash hand basin and toilet in both
- Bedrooms 4: Double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, desk and chair
- Garden: With patio set
- Parking: Off road parking for 2 cars
- Inclusive bills: Gas, Electric, water broadband, Tv licence.
- Contract: 48 weeks starting 1st September. £100.00 per week per person
- Distance to campus: 7-10 minutes Parkagte campus, opposite the Law department