Reserved for 19-20 From £100 Per person per week all inclusive
Ashlawn Court is a fabulous house share for 4 students on 3 floors. The house is situated just off Liverpool Road opposite The Law Faculty. There are 4 double bedrooms, 2 on the ground floor and 2 on the third floor. The large lounge/dining room and a fully equipped kitchen are on the second floor. There is a bathroom on the 3rd floor for the two bedrooms and a shower room on the ground floor for the two downstairs bedrooms.
To the rear of the property is a secluded courtyard garden and has the benefit of off road parking for 1 car. Walking distance to The Bache train station where you can get the train over to Liverpool and Morrisons supermarket..
A popular house.
- Lounge: Sofa, 2 chairs, coffee table, rug, tv and shelving
- Dining room: Table and 4 chairs
- Kitchen: Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine
- Bedrooms x 4: Double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, desk and chair.
- Garden: Private garden to the front of the property
- Parking: Of road parking for 2 cars.
- Inclusive bills: Gas, Electric Water, broadband and tv licence in the communal lounge only.
- Distance to campus: 7-10 minutes to The Parkgate Campus, opposite the Law faculty
- Contract: 48 weeks starting 1st September. £100.00 per week per person