2 Rooms, Available Sept 2019 From £95 Per person per week all inclusive
Deanery Close is a 5 bedroomed detached house situated in a quiet residential cul de sac within a five minute walk to the main Parkgate campus and a 10 minute walk into Chester City Centre.
Morrisons supermarket and the local Bache train station are a short walk away.
It has a large kitchen and separate lounge with a flat screen TV. Close to The Countess of Chester Hospital, ideal if you are studying nursing. The house has off road parking.
- Bedrooms: Fully furnished, equipped with 1 single and 4 four foot double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, desk, chair and pin board.
- Kitchen: Equipped with electric cooker, gas hob, washing machine, microwave, 1 American fridge freezer.
- Lounge: 2 sofas, coffe table and flat screen TV.
- Dining: Dining table with 5 chairs in the hall.
- Bathrooms: Bathroom with electric shower.
- Garden: Lawned area to the front and back of the house, washing line. Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Contract: 48 weeks starting 1st September
- Price: From £78.00 per week single, £80.00/£82.00 for a double.
- Inclusive Bills: Can be arranged
- Distances: 5 minutes to the Parkgate Campus.
- Safety Certificates: Gas Safety, Fire Extinguisher, Smoke Detection, Periodic Electric