Reserved 20-21 From £100 Per person per week all inclusive
22 Henshall Street is a very popular 3 bedroom student home, just a 5 minute walk to the University of Chester’s main Parkgate Campus and a 10 minute walk to the city centre. It is situated a short walk from the student area of The Garden Lane Quarter where you can find shops for your every day needs, cafe’s takeaways and pubs. The popular Bouverie Arms is also found on Garden Lane.
There is lovely lounge, a modern fully equipped kitchen and one of the bedrooms to the downstairs of the property. Upstairs is the bathroom with a shower over and the two further bedrooms. All bedrooms are double rooms.
You have to be quick if you want this one!!!
Managed by Chester Student Rentals
- Lounge: Settee, Armchair, Tv, coffee table.
- Dining: Table and chairs in the lounge
- Kitchen: Electric oven and hob, washing machine, fridge/freezer, microwave
- Bathroom x 1: Bathroom with shower over the bath
- Bedroom x 3: 3 double beds, wardrobe, chest of drawers, mirror, desk and chair
- Garden: An enclosed paved area to the rear of the property with table and chairs and washing line
- Parking: On road parking nearby
- All inclusive: Gas, Electric, Water Broadband and Tv licence in the communal lounge
- Contract: 48 weeks starting 1st September - £99.00 Double
- Distance to Campus: 5 minutes to The Main University of Chester Parkgate Campus
- Safety certificates:: Yes
- Licence and or/accreditation: Accredited Landlords