Reserved 20-21 From £95 Per Person Per Week All Inclusive
A very popular house in the hub of the student quarter of Garden Lane, just a 5 minute walk to the University of Chester’s main Parkgate Campus and the City centre.
The house has a spacious communal lounge, a kitchen and two bedrooms downstairs, on the first floor are 4 further bedrooms and the two shower rooms. On the third floor there a loft bedroom. To the rear of the property is a spacious sunny yard with a gate leading onto Garden Lane where there is variety of shops, cafes and take aways for your every day needs.
The popular Bouverie Arms is right on the doorstep.
11 Bouverie Street is owned and managed by Chester Student Rentals
- Bedrooms: Fully furnished, equipped with five four foot double beds,two single beds &, fitted wardrobe , chest of drawers, book case, desk, chair and pin board.
- Kitchen: Equipped with electric cooker, gas hob, washer/dryer, microwave, fridge and freezer.
- Lounge: Two sofas, coffee table and book case.
- Bathrooms: Two shower rooms with electric showers.
- Garden: Large patio area with a picnic bench and washing line. Through the back gate leads directly onto the Garden Lane shopping area
- Contract: 48 weeks starting 1st September - £95 Single & £98.00/£100.00 Double
- Inclusive Bills: Gas, Electric,water, TV licence in the communal lounge, and Infinity broadband
- Distances: 2 minute walk to the Main Parkagte campus, A 10/15 minute walk to The Riverside Campus
- Safety Certificates: Gas Safety, Fire Extinguisher, Smoke Detection, Periodic Electric
- Licence's: HMO Accredited Landlord